This model is based on the original axis2 integration layer we had for ODE.
Basically, we take the existing wsdl from the process, pass it and expose
it as a service on the web service framework (CXF ). When a request hits
the service, we get  ode invoked via the message interceptor. In this
scenario, we are using cxf for the message dispatching as well as
validation of the messages. Hasitha came up with another model where we
would be doing the massage dispatching ourselves and use the web service
framework for validation purpose only. He will send the details once the
POC  is complete.

Regards
Nandika

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Amal Gunatilake <am...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi KasunG,
>
> Following are the extension points used in Apache CXF.
>
>    - To intercept the request message we have extended
>    the org.apache.cxf.phase.AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message> class under
>    RECEIVE phase and have overridden the handleMessage method.
>    - To intercept the Response message we have extended
>    the org.apache.cxf.phase.AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message> class under
>    PRE_STREAM phase and have overridden the handleMessage method.
>    - Both of the above classes are registered into the interceptor chain
>    at the server initialization.
>    - In-order to inject the message into ODE, we have extended the
>    org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker class.
>    - org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory is used to create the
>    server from the wsdl dynamically.
>    - org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory is used to register
>    SOAP bindings configurations.
>
> Currently we are facing a limitation
> where org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Server[1] only allows to set one address
> endpoint per object. Therefore we have to create an array of Server objects
> to interact with multiple wsdl files.
>
> We are still working on the service deployment part. Will update the
> thread as soon as we update the diagram.
>
> [1]
> https://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/Server.html
>
> Best regards,
> Amal.
>
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:19 PM, KasunG Gajasinghe <kas...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Amal,
>>
>> Can you show the extension points we use inside the Apache CXF (Bus) box?
>>
>> In addition to the invocation flow, can you also show how you handle the
>> service deployment?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> KasunG
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Amal Gunatilake <am...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Following is the initial architecture we came up with in-order to enable
>>> SOAP support in C5 for BPEL using Apache CXF integration.
>>>
>>> ​
>>>
>>> Any feedback is highly appreciated.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://drive.google.com/a/wso2.com/file/d/0B7E7tgre4G1RanRObkRqSElkX2M/view?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Amal.
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Amal Gunatilake*
>>> Software Engineer
>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware

>> *Kasun Gajasinghe*Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>> email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
>> linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
>> blog: http://kasunbg.org
>>

> --