Hi Dilan,

Should n't we include some performance related dashboard as well? For
example we can show no of connected devices per second, average response
times,  logged in user-count etc. I think it may not be feasible at this
moment. But we can include such a dashboard in the next release. That'll be
a nice feature to have.

Thanks,

Harshan Liyanage
Software Engineer