I mean.. from transport layer to mediation layer, we need to pass the
relevant information for wire message. For instance, we are doing a similar
thing to pass the transport headers through the mediation with the use of a
map with 'TRANSPORT_HEADERS'. I guess we can do a similar thing to support
the above use case too. WDYT?