Hi Nuwan,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>

>>> If there are more than 1 manager nodes, we can configure the publisher
>>> to publish APIs to all of them.
>>>

>> That's interesting. If so we may not need a gateway manager at all. Can
>> you please describe how that works? Do we need to specify IP addresses of
>> each gateway node in publisher?
>>

> This capability is intended to handle having multiple gateway clusters.
> For example, if you have an internal Gateway cluster and an external
> Gateway cluster, you can specify the url of the manager node of each
> cluster on the api-manager.xml of the Publisher. Then from the Publisher
> UI, you can publish an API to a selected Gateway manager or both (by
> default it publishes to all).

Can you please point me to the code which handles this?

We should be able to introduce an extension point here and add an
implementation for each container cluster manager, similar to the
clustering membership schemes we implemented. This would let us dynamically
list the available gateway nodes in the Publisher and let the Publisher
sends the APIs to all the available gateway nodes. Then we would not need a
gateway manager and things would be much simple and straightforward.

Thanks