I tried to add this feature to product-is 's p2-profile-gen. But it fails
saying,

Installation failed.
The installable unit
org.wso2.carbon.event.publisher.aggregate.feature.group/5.0.11 has not been
found.

However I can install it from feature management UI when I merged and built
the carbon feature repository locally with the PR at [1] and point that as
a local repository. Any possible causes for this?

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-feature-repository/pull/46

*Pulasthi Mahawithana*
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com/