Hi Isura,

Yes when we mark 'all' in the xml for scope 'openid' it behaves as the
previous way. We need to rethink whether it is the correct behavior as it
is sending all the claims without considering other scopes. So other scopes
become useless. How ever yes, we are using 'openid' scope to  behave it as
the previous way.

Thanks,

Hasanthi Dissanayake

Software Engineer | WSO2