Hi,

When i further analyze this issue, it looks like it's coming from charting
library. Basically I commented out chart.insert(data); and then I don't see
the memory growth. So I doubt there is some sort of memory leak from the
charting library.

@Tharik,
Can you please check further in this issue?

Thanks,
Sinthuja.