Hi all,

In MB, the user/developers having to manually list out the IPs in the
connection URL could be difficult. The change of IPs of the broker nodes
would require reconfiguring and restart the client applications connected
to it. I am implementing a way to dynamically discover the MB nodes in the
cluster and load balance through them.

Via calling an admin service can discover MB nodes in the cluster.

Periodically calling this service we can get the dynamically adding MB node
IP addresses and can remove disconnected IP addresses from the list.

According to the live MB node IP address, I will create the connections and
use this connection as round robin fashion or  use disruptor.

There are several ideas for doing this.

1. Build separate OSGI component
2. Modify the Andes client according to the above scenario.

Any ideas?

--
Thank You,
Best Regards,

Sidath Weerasinghe

*Intern*

*WSO2, Inc. *

*lean . enterprise . middleware *

*Mobile: +94719802550 <%2B94%20777764144>*

*Email: *sid...@wso2.com <ja...@wso2.com>