On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Uvindra Dias Jayasinha <uvin...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> In the Cloud it could be API Creators, Publisher or Subscribers, basically
> anyone who can call the REST API

So its the Store/Publisher webapps right? In that case it just creates 1
client per app (2 in total) to be used by all who're logging into it. Can
we really remove those clients? I think not. Because once you create them
it has to be there for future use.

I'm +1 to implement this as a feature but I don't recall an instance where
our own Apps will end up creating 100s of clients through DCR. So at least
for our own apps, they won't need to use this feature. For third party apps
which may create many clients, unless those apps specifically call the
removal operation, we'll still end up with lots of clients in the DB.