Hi Senthalan,

For api publishing you have suggested that the api creator needs to create
an OAuth app and configure that with the server. Cant we make it more
 seamless integration by only configuring a user and call the dynamic
client registration endpoint to create an app.

In addition I am having a doubt cant we implement above capability to the
already existing code(Publishing the api through the rest api). Since in
[1][2] we already have the support for api scanning using annotation,
publishing and support for using Integrated gateway or api manager as
gateway. The only difference I see from your architecture is the creator
part. It would be great if we could maintain only one feature for this.

[1]  https://github.com/wso2/carbon-device-mgt/tree/master/compo
nents/apimgt-extensions/org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.webapp.publisher
[2] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-device-mgt/tree/master/compon
ents/webapp-authenticator-framework/org.wso2.carbon.
webapp.authenticator.framework.

*Ayyoob Hamza*
*Software Engineer*
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com