IMO we need to go ahead with the first approach since there may be some
cases we need to have some additional properties, headers, or host, etc.
which are not common for all connectors. These are depend on the backend
service.

Thanks,
Keerthika.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Rajjaz Mohammed <raj...@wso2.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>> Yes Authorization is bit tricky and specific to vendors. So we can have
>> predefined templates (eg: Salesforce custom web services) and make this
>> plug-able?
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Rajjaz Mohammed <raj...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I have done some testings on this area for that I created an apex
>>> class[1] to create an account in salesforce and tested with simple java
>>> client using WSDL file and it works fine and can able to extract the common
>>> information from WSDL (attached).
>>>
>>> Our next step will create the connector based on the information
>>> extracted from WSDL. But we can only create the synapse template
>>> configuration which is general. Another challenge is the authentication
>>> part so we plan to create the init as the separate module  because it will
>>> not same to all connectors.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>>
>>> global class ConnectorAutomation{
>>>     global class RequestClass{
>>>         webService String accountName;
>>>     }
>>>     global class ResponseClass{
>>>         webService String responseResultID;
>>>         webService String responseResultName;
>>>         webService String responseResultRecordType;
>>>     }
>>>     webService static ResponseClass addAccount(String name){
>>>         Account acct = new Account();
>>>         acct.Name = name;
>>>         insert acct;
>>>         ResponseClass resClass = new ResponseClass();
>>>         resClass.responseResultID = acct.Id;
>>>         resClass.responseResultName = acct.Name;
>>>         resClass.responseResultRecordType = acct.AccountNumber;
>>>         return resClass;
>>>     }
>>> }

>>> Thank you
>>> Best Regards
>>>
>>> *Rajjaz HM*
>>> Associate Software Engineer
>>> Platform Extension Team
>>> WSO2 Inc. <http://wso2.com/>
>>> lean | enterprise | middleware
>>> Mobile | +94752833834|+94777226874
>>> Email   | raj...@wso2.com
>>> LinkedIn <https://lk.linkedin.com/in/hmohammedrajjaz> | Blogger
>>> <http://rajjazhm.blogspot.com/> | WSO2 Profile
>>> <http://wso2.com/about/team/mohammer-rajjaz/>
>>> [image: https://wso2.com/signature] <https://wso2.com/signature>

>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Malaka Silva
>> Senior Technical Lead
>> M: +94 777 219 791
>> Tel : 94 11 214 5345
>> Fax :94 11 2145300
>> Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
>> LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
>> Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/
>>
>> WSO2, Inc.
>> lean . enterprise . middleware
>> https://wso2.com/signature
>> http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
>> <http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
>> https://store.wso2.com/store/
>>
>> Don't make Trees rare, we should keep them with care

<dev-requ...@wso2.org>
Keerthika Mahendralingam
Software Engineer
Mobile :+94 (0) 776 121144