Hi,

The current implementation keeps the data in a separate database. For now
life cycle  component has its own data source. I think its better to read
the data source name from a configuration so the tables related to life
cycle operations can be populated in an existing database as well. For ex:
if the config specifies the AM _DB then these tables will be created in API
Manager database, without using separate database.

Thanks!
Rajith