Hi Kathees,
  Yes, there seems to be an obvious improvement. However, when comes to JMS
connector,try to design that more generic, I guess that can be done with
some customizations of what Hasitha has done.

Anyway, please do let me know when JMS genetic connector design planned, we
can run through the design of that connector.

Have you started to write JMS connector separately ?

Cheers,
Dushan

>>> https://wso2.com/signature

--
Dushan Abeyruwan | Senior Technical Lead
Technical Support,MV