Hi Ruwan,

We have included the notification providers like GCM, MQTT, FireBase inside
the core (in device-mgt-extensions component) in the existing
implementation of device-mgt. I do agree with your comment that says those
are only extensions to the core framework. Have we thought of moving them
out from core as a plugin-extension?

Thanks,

Harshan Liyanage
EMM/IoT TG