Hi Harsha,

It make sense to have that in some cases like "SAML 2.0 bearer grant" in
OAuth flow. Same SP application which used Identity Server with SAML 2.0
web sso (which requires inbound saml config) also need to get access tokens
(which requires inbound oauth config).

Thanks,

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Harsha Thirimanna <hars...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In current IS 5.3.0 design, we can configure multiple inbound
> authenticator for one SP and multiple outbound authenticator for one IDP.
> Since we are representing one application from one SP, do we need to allow
> to create multiple inbound authenticator for one SP ?
> And same as what would be the advantages of having multiple outbound
> authenticator for one IDP config ?
>

> WDYT ?
>
> *Harsha Thirimanna*
> *Associate Tech Lead | WSO2*
>
> Email: hars...@wso2.com
> Mob: +94715186770 <+94%2071%20518%206770>
> Blog: http://harshathirimanna.blogspot.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/harshathirimann
> Linked-In: linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ha
> rsha-thirimanna/10/ab8/122
> <http://wso2.com/signature>

*Darshana Gunawardana*Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
*Mobile: +94718566859*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware