Hi Johan,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Johann Nallathamby <joh...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> In claims based identity management we MUST have a "Issuer" for each
> claim. Each claim is made by an issuer, and you trust the claim only as
> much as you trust the issuer.
>
> For example, you will trust a claim made by your organization's internal
> IDP connected to the internal identity store, more than you trust a claim
> made by the user himself.

Are we going to use this within the server. For example we can write a
policy using issuer of the claims.

And do we expect to send these information to connecting service providers.
if so it may be a custom attribute that we need to send to customers such
as authenticated IDP list.

-Ishara

--
Ishara Karunarathna