Hi All,
Can the hash algorithm change over the time?
If so we need to record the hash algorithm used to do hashing along with
the particular password history record. We need to use the particular
algorithm to do the comparison, not the system configured one.

Cheers,
Ruwan

*Ruwan Abeykoon*
*Associate Director/Architect**,*