Hi,

Based on the recent queries we got, users try to bring the tenancy model
for managing APIs. For an example there can be two developers who create
APIs for two departments such as marketing and enginnering. Basic idea is
that those APIs are only visible for particular group in store which we can
achieve. On the other hand same thing is expected in publisher side as well.

Only concern I see here is whether we support this kind of a separation in
APIM 3.0.

Thank you!

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 9:54 AM Roshan Wijesena <ros...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 12:48 AM, Uvindra Dias Jayasinha <uvin...@wso2.com
> > wrote:
>
> How can we support this by only sticking to the new permission model? We
> need to make the API visible in the store side but hide it on the publisher
> side(other publisher users).
>

> As I understood, your requirement is to hide an API from other developers
> in publisher but in the store that should be visible to everyone is it? In
> that case, if other publishers log into the store they still can see other
> APIs no?
>

> --
> Roshan Wijesena.
> Senior Software Engineer-WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile: *+94719154640*
> Email: ros...@wso2.com
> *WSO2, Inc. :** wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>*
> lean.enterprise.middleware.

*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
mobile : +94774078049 <javascript:void(0);>