Hi Chatura,

Even though app manager provides both web apps and mobile apps, currently
we have only taken mobile apps to the device management side through the
app-manager.xml, what will be the actual use case of having web apps in
here. AFAIK we got some requirements to create services besides of the
mobile apps and its behavior is different from mobile apps. Even though
they also having usual apks as same as mobile apps, they are exposed as
services. We can use the web apps instead of creating mobile apps such a
kind of scenarios. Is it the real use case of in here by having option to
add webapps to the app developer or otherwise do we give this option under
the mobile apps as usual.

Regards
Hasunie

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Ayyoob Hamza <ayy...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Chathura,
>

> I have a doubt looking at the above diagram on why we have webapps as part
> of the app management. Since we are focusing on app managment capabilies to
> the device types, shouldnt it only be device types.
>
> 3. App types are plugable to the app management core.
>>>>
>>> Are we making the app type to be a seperate entity or is this just a
> one-to-one map between device types ?.
>
> Thanks,
> Ayyoob

*Hasunie Adikari*