Hi Ruwan,

+1 for having audit tables for recording system activities.

I also propose that we, take out the option for users to enable/disable
data publishing from the agent side, and make it implicit. The agent by
default makes a call to the server to send device information, instead of
making the device make another call to DAS to provide location information,
we can derive the location information at the server side from the device
information payload and push it to DAS.

+1 for above suggestion as well. IMO network calls between device & server
should be minimal in-order to conserve power. Since we already have
location data in device-info payload, there's no need for sending the same
information to the DAS unless there is a need for real-time device tracking
kinda scenario.

Thanks,

Harshan Liyanage
EMM/IoT TG