Hi,

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Bhathiya Jayasekara <bhath...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ishara,
>
> On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 10:17 PM, Ishara Karunarathna <isha...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Naduni,
>>
>> In this flow user authentication should be done using ID token (you will
>> get this with access token )
>> And to access the relevant resources you can use access token but need to
>> send necessary scopes in the beginning.
>>
>> And I have following questions regarding this.
>>
>> 1. How do you configure this IDPs other than WSO2 identity server
>> 2. How do you handle logout ?
>>

> This is a good question. I just had a quick research on our options. It
> seems OIDC Session Management spec[1] is the most commonly used solution.
> It seems that this iframe option is used by IS[2] as well.
>
> I also found another 2 new specs[3][4] which is about OIDC logout. [3] is
> kind of similar to how SAML SLO works.
>
> However, they say that "OpenID Connect Front-Channel Logout 1.0 can be
> used separately from or in combination with OpenID Connect Session
> Management 1.0 and/or OpenID Connect Back-Channel Logout 1.0.". So we may
> need to think of a better approach.
>
> Do you can have any opinions on this?

For my understanding here your were focusing on using OAuth token for sso,
But better to use OIDC session management for this, then you can easily
manage SLO as well.
@Bhathiya in IS we have implemented front channel so you can start with
that.

And how do you handle authorization do u provision all the scopes
information to IDP ?

Better to arrange a meeting and discuss.

-Ishara