Shall we also check how the other brokers handle this ?

The JMS 2.0 specification mentions that the restriction of not allowing
shared topic subscriptions was removed because "it did not allow sharing of
work among multiple connections, threads or JVMs" (JMS_SPEC-40). Thus even
though not explicitly mentioned, could we assume that the consumers sharing
the subscription are from different connections and thus from different
sessions and JMSContexts?

*Pamod Sylvester *

*WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*
cell: +94 77 7779495