Hi Hariprasath,

Looks good. I can see below improvements so that we can make this sample
personalized for anyone and get some customers around similar use cases.
1. Steps taken to configure Gmail, Salesforce and Google Sheets. This helps
anyone to use their own account and configure.
2. Externalize credentials, URLs into environment variables. Then it is a
matter of setting the correct values for those envs.
3. Document the steps to invoke and verify the results.
4. Steps to deploy this sample in Cloud and locally.
5. Steps to extend this sample such as commit this sample to a git repo,
steps to build it and deploy in Cloud back.
6. Support channel to ask questions on this sample and motivate to
contribute back to our sample repo.
7. Health check for this sample to verify that individual connector APIs
are not updated(otherwise after some time, this sample will not work and we
will get to know only when customers report issues)

If we can get above items done for this sample, then we can generalize it
as a template and enforce for all samples.

thank you.

--
Manjula Rathnayaka
Technical Lead