Hi Kasun,

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:11 PM, KasunG Gajasinghe <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Can you list possible customer usecases on why they want to use this?

The main usecases are

1. If user using multiple applications which supports different
authentication protocols on same browser session and user gets logout from
one application, then he will be automatically logged out from all other
applications. For example if user user use SAML based application and OIDC
based Application on same browser session and if he logs out from SAML
based application then automatically he will be logged out from OIDC based
application.
Currently Identity Server supports only for Cross protocol Single Login
only.

2. If user administrator wants to logout from all the applications which
are emerged with Identity Server on same browser session, he can do force
logout from all those applications without regard to authentication
protocols that are supported. For example if any security breaches is
happened and admin user want to logout from all the applications he can
initiate a force logout request for them.

--

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com