Hi Kanapriya,

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Kanapriya Kuleswararajan <
kanapr...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have done this scenario and now we are in the processing of testing it
> in integration cloud.
> While we test it on integration cloud , we may encounter the transport
> issue [1] (E.g Anonymous endpoint). In that case, we loss data in Microsoft
> dynamics CRM Which is created in Salesforce.
>

> To overcome this issue we planned to try the following:
>
>    - Have the last processed timestamp in database (say
>    lastProcessedTimestamp). It will be updated in each success iteration.
>    - Get  all records (Account details) in  each trigger by using the
>    query "SELECT id, name, CreatedDate FROM Account WHERE CreatedDate >
>    lastProcessedTimestamp ". So that we can process the fail records in the
>    next trigger.
>
> +1. In Integration use cases, it is common to get transport level issues
where these services are not avaialbe, kill existing docker containers and
start new one etc. Above explained path is about error handling in such
situatioins. Can we retry if such error occurred?
And if we can send an email if the program could not sync the data, that
will be useful for the users to manually sync data or take any corrective
action.

thank you.

--
Manjula Rathnayaka