Hi Danesh,

With recent discussions on C5 configuration management, If I understood
correctly, deployment.yaml would not be the only option for a user to
manage configurations, but there will also
be options to directly manipulate configurations via environment variables
and system properties.

Shouldn't we be documenting those options as well ?

For example, if our objective is to change port offset,
[1] If we are going with environment variable approach, Which environment
variable we should use ?
[2] If we are going with system property approach, Which system property we
should use ?
[3] If we are going with deployment.yaml approach, Which key we should use ?

Thanks,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Senior Software Engineer