I had an offline discussion with Suho on supporting TCP load balancing for
Thrift.

As we see we can simply achieve it by updating the DataBridge component and
initiating a new session when the load balancer switches a TCP connection
from one backend Thrift node to another. We might not need to replicate the
sessions.

Thanks
Imesh

--