Actually, we have another 489 issues in DEVTOOLEI project which I think is
also critically important since dev studio is the primary development tool
the developers interact with. The perception generated from dev studio will
have a lasting effect on the product quality.

In order to reduce the bug count, we will start with
classifying/prioritizing the issues.

1. There could be many issues which are already fixed and not resolved or
no longer relevant due to changes which can be resolved straight away.
2. For the relevant issues, we can classify them depending on the
importance/relevance of the issue and identify the components which have
the most number of critical issues and work on them one component at a
time.

Regards
Nandika

Nandika Jayawardana