Hi all,

We can also consider the MAC address or some machine ID of last successful
login as well.

*i.e I usually login to my personal Gmail using my phone. If I use my MAC
machine suddenly, google sends an email if this is you. *

Also previous success login location is also important.

*i.e If I log into Facebook From Sri Lanka and after one day of travelling
if I log from United States, Facebook is suspicious and throw me some
security questions.*

Thanks

*Hasitha Abeykoon*
Associate Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com