Hi All,

I am trying to add an Age header when returning the cached response(as
discussed in [1]). I am following the steps as follows:

   - If the response doesn't have the Date header, add Date header (with
   current time) when caching the response[2].
   - For the subsequent request, get the Date header value of the cached
   response, timeout and current requested time and find the TTL value as:

TTL = difference ((DateHeaderValue + timeout), CurrentTime)

   - Set the TTL value as Age header.

Please let me know if you have any concerns on this.

[1]. [Architecture][RRT] Improving caching based on cache-control and ETag
headers
[2]. https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616#page-124

Thanks,
Keerthika.