Inline with $subject, we have now moved previously implemented Mesos
Membership Scheme to dcos-common repository with commit history:
https://github.com/wso2/dcos-common

We have also renamed the term Mesos to DC/OS in the following pull request:
https://github.com/wso2/dcos-common/pull/2

Really appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks
Imesh