Hi Milinda, Asanka,

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 10:08 PM, Milinda Perera <milin...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Eranda,
>
> Do we have plans to add tab completion[1] for this CLI client?
> I believe it will improvement for UX. And users (especially devOps) will
> appreciate that.

Thanks Milinda. Yes thats something we can include I believe.

> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command-line_completion
>
> Thanks,
> Milinda
>
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 9:45 PM, Asanka Abeyweera <asank...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Eranda,
>>
>>    1. Aren't we going to handle granting permission as well?
>>
>> Yes we have to handle that use-cases as well. Since core features to that
are realted to authorization features are still under developement, I
didn't include them in them in the design yet.

>>    1. Can we handle a scenario like removing all consumers for a queue
>>    using a single command?  I was just thinking if we can chain different
>>    commands together to achieve complex scenarios.
>>
>> Yes its possible to do such a thing, I and feel that its a good feature
to have. With this CLI client Im invoking the REST admin service of the
Broker. So instead of implementing the chain of commands in the client side
we can consider implemeting that on the Brokers REST service, which will
reduce the network overhead. +1 for the scenario

--
*Eranda Rajapakshe*
Software Engineer