On 13 Feb 2018 2:49 pm, "Menaka Jayawardena" <men...@wso2.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm working on implementing the Retryable Outbound Provisioning for
Identity Server. I have completed the backend implementation and now
working on developing the UI.

As per our initial discussion, the new UI was planned to be added to the IS
carbon console. But when looking into this, I faced the following blocker.

The backend services of the feature are exposed as REST APIs which need
authorization header to be set.
Authorization : Bearer Base64Encoded(username:password)

But in carbon ui, we do not use rest APIs and we also could not authorize
the rest request. So without developing a SOAP service, we could not use
the existing rest API from the carbon ui.

What exactly do you mean by 'couldn't use the existing rest API' ?

I also looked at the IS dashboard. But there also, we have used only SOAP
APIs.

Is there a method to use this without writing a WSDL for current identity
server version?

Thanks and Regards,
Menaka

--