+1

reasons

   1. The mathematical definition of partition includes all elements in a
   set. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_a_set. IMO it is a bad
   idea to break this as it is a well-defined idea.
   2. Often this will happen due to error, and if we ignore it, it is very
   hard to debug
   3. If user wants to ignore a partition he can do it as post processing