Hi Asanka,

If we're considering to handle durable subscriptions in-memory it would be
good if we can inform the client on it.

IMHO Semantically it also could mislead the applications. Otherwise isn't
it an option for us to restrict connection creation as durable ? (if the
broker is started in, "in-memory" mode)

Thanks,
Pamod

--