Hi,

We (myself and Srinath) had a chat about the complexity of implementing a
solution for the issue of unique identifiers for Siddhi queries. Since this
task has multiple sub problems to be solved (for example to what extent the
Siddhi applications are different) it has large scope. Hence we will not
continue investigating this issue immediately but will table it as a future
project.

Miyuru Dayarathna
Senior Technical Lead
Mobile: +94713527783