Hi Jørgen.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 3:31 AM Jørgen Østergaard <j...@idconnect.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We are using an Secure LDAP connection to Active Directory as a user
> store. We need some additional functionality on top of the existing AD
> structure, which requires changes in the existing setup / application.
>

> Are there any plans or ideas in adding an additional role layer on top of
> an existing external connected user store such as ex. Active Directory.
>

> The functionality we look for are intended to make it possible to collect
> or bundle security groups into a business role in the Identity Server.

If I'm correct, you need to map set of user Groups in the Active Directory
to a Role in Identity server. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In the current rode-map we don't have a plan to implement this use case.
But this can be implemented extending the existing Active Directory
usestore manger and configure it as a custom userstore.

Regards,
Ishara

> Thanks,
>

> Med venlig hilsen / best regards
>

> Jørgen Østergaard
> Phone:  +45 5363 6732
>

> [image: cid:31391d25-b727-4571-b9f2-a66d58180757]
>
> id connect A/S
> CVR 39611082
> Engager 8
> DK – 2605 Brøndbyvester
> Denmark

Ishara Karunarathna
Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

email: isha...@wso2.com,   blog: isharaaruna.blogspot.com,   mobile:
+94717996791