Hi Chamila

We are handling it through the code.

.dat will be compressed according to a configured time interval (say per
every 10 mins). Then the zip will be uploaded to endpoint as mentioned
above. If it is a success, then the zip will be deleted.
Table clean up task will be running and cleaning the DB periodically.

@Fazlan is working on that I think.

--
Dinusha Dissanayake
Software Engineer