Hi  Mushthaq/ Fazlan,

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

I have used the resource path as* '/certificates/{alias}/info'* because
it's self-explanatory. The main objective of the API (the initial thought)
is to get the status of the certificate. (Whether it is expired or not and
the expiry date). But, we can extend this to get other basic information as
well.

So, I also think that GET *'/certificates/{alias}*' is the better approach.

Thanks and Regards,
Menaka