Hi Nivethika,

+1 for first two points. Can you elaborate more on 3rd one. AFAIK design
view will not generate again if we do not do any changes to the flow. I'm
not sure in what level we identify the change eg:- just moving a component
should not take as a change. Are u referring to the flow user has kept.
Like u need the positions user has placed last to be remain same ?

Regards,
Damith

--
Senior Software Engineer