@IAM team <iam-gr...@wso2.com> why not we use the inbound framework for
this task. Then we don't need to register a new servlet, just write the
connector to process the SOAP message. The implementation will be much
simpler, and it will save effort in writing JDBC logic in storing
properties, etc.

@Harsha Thirimanna <hars...@wso2.com> @Pushpalanka Jayawardhana
<la...@wso2.com> did a similar implementation for a customer successfully.
May be we can get some pointers from it.

@Winma Heenatigala <wi...@wso2.com>  to overcome the consent issue, I think
we need a way to dynamically suppress the consent page. May be introduce a
new request attribute for this, which can only set by other components by
calling the API (not by the HTTP request).

Regards,
Johann.

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Senior Lead Solutions Engineer