Hi Hinduja,

I went through the documentaion and implementation. It's a good initiative
to make the SP analytics available to a widely used monitoring tool like
Prometheus.
I have few suggestions on some improvements.

   - In the documentation, I did not come across a section where we have
   listed the available metrics. Do we have a set of metrics that will be
   available by default if we use this siddhi sink/exporter?
   If so, it would be good to include it in the read me file of the
   repository.
   - When we have the implementation added to wso2-extensions, we can look
   at getting this sink listed in the third party exporters[1] for Prometehus.
   - Do we have plans on implementing a metrics agent for Telegraph as
   well? Since, Telegraph is also another widely used tool, we can look at it
   too if time permits. WDYT?

[1] https://prometheus.io/docs/instrumenting/exporters/

Thanks.
Dilhasha

--
*Fathima Dilhasha* | Senior Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
<http://www.wso2.com> |