Hi Manu,

The above can not be achieved OOTB through the product, but a simple
customization would do this. You need to customize [1] and override the
triggerNotification() method. From the customization you need to delay
triggering the notification. You can refer [2] to gather details on the
above customization.

If you need this delay in the all the emails send through the Identity
Server you can write a customized email sending module in a way that caters
your requirement. Please refer [3] to gather details on customizing the
email sending module.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-governance/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.recovery/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/recovery/handler/UserSelfRegistrationHandler.java
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-governance/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.recovery/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/recovery/handler/UserSelfRegistrationHandler.java&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1555764513845000&usg=AFQjCNG5vcx04Y0GS6lvVkuzA_-b78ttiw>
[2]
https://medium.com/@isurakarunaratne/wso2-identity-server-eventing-framework-32505bcc1600
[3]
https://medium.com/@isurakarunaratne/extending-email-sending-module-wso2-identity-server-7f9b1233d5c
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://medium.com/@isurakarunaratne/extending-email-sending-module-wso2-identity-server-7f9b1233d5c&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1555764949853000&usg=AFQjCNHp7EtGZUimAt7IMgPwpih8KfkWyA>

Thanks,
Hasanthi