Hi All,

I have developed two custom maven archetypes to support the generation of
boilerplates for Class Mediators and external Custom Handler
implementations. You can find those implementations using the following
links ...

   - Class Mediator:
   https://github.com/athiththan11/WSO2-Mediators-Maven-Archetype
   - Handler: https://github.com/athiththan11/WSO2-Handler-Maven-Archetype

Developers can start developing custom class mediators and class handlers
using the above-mentioned archetypes and without any dev studio preferences.

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions on improvements as well as
making those two publicly available and hosting on WSO2 repositories.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kathirgamasegaran Athiththan *| Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94774922931 | (e) athitht...@wso2.com

<http://wso2.com/signature>