On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 2:23 PM Tharindu Bandara <tharin...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Find the best approach to maintain the archetypes (in a single repo or
>> inside the feature repo).

I didn't understand what do we meant by feature repo here. Still it is
going to be single repo right?

When we created the extensions, we make a conscious decision to have a
separate repo for each extension. Each extension has its own release cycle.
archetypes are also considered extensions. The version of the archetypes
doesn't need to have a matching product version.

Any difficulty we are facing by keeping them in separate repositories?

*S.Uthaiyashankar* | SVP Engineering | WSO2 Inc. <http://wso2.com/>
(M)+94 774895474 | (E) shan...@wso2.com
<https://wso2.com/signature>