Hi Gayan,
>> Does WSO2 Identity Server road map have $subject ?
We have this on our roadmap. But this is of a less priority as of now. But
we are slowly adding capabilities to achieve this.

>>  is there any plan to remove current multi-tenancy model in near future
release ?
Current multi-tenancy has lot of features. e.g.
1. Resource loading (file based)
2. Supporting tenant level WAR deployment, etc.
3. Data level separation

Out plan to move away from 1, and 2 above and strengthen 3 (data level
separation).
Current multi-tenancy model will almost remain the same for IAM space (as a
data level separation), but will move to container based isolation if
resource (CPU/Memory/Connection) level separation needed.

Simply, if we need only data level isolation, we can live with single
cluster. But if we need resource level isolation we need to add container
based deployment on top of data isolation. This is the general direction of
tenant model improvement.

Cheers,
Ruwan A

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 12:29 PM gayan gunawardana <gmgunaward...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi IAM Team,
>
> Does WSO2 Identity Server road map have $subject ? & is there any plan to
> remove current multi-tenancy model in near future release ?
>
> Thanks,
> Gayan

Ruwan Abeykoon | Director/Architect | WSO2 Inc.
(w) +947435800  | Email: ruw...@wso2.com