Hi All,

While I'm +1 to add a wizard for onboarding users to AWS backend APIs, but
I don't think we should add a separate menu for AWS backends, IMHO we can
have AWS related configurations in the endpoints section. and have the ARN
selection in resources page?
I think it will be convenient for the user when we provide one place to
manage the resource-related attributes.
So in summary:

   - Keep the backend related (AWS key/secret configurations) in the
   endpoints page
   - Provide the ARN selection option in resources page per operation, So
   users will recognize that their API operations will be mapped to there ARNs
   using the configurations in endpoints(backend configs).

We could introduce a wizard for the first time users when the choose AWS
endpoint and walk through them in the process.

Regards
~KasunTe