Hi all,

Tested the following scenarios in both the super tenant and tenant.

1. Create Graphql API, Update operation based security, throttling,
authorization
2. Testing Graphql API invocations with different flows (Basic Auth, JWT,
OAuth)
3. Create API Product, Update (Design configs/Api definition/Business
info/Properties/Documents)
4. API/APIProduct invocation with the Schema validator.
5. API/APIProduct Search

No blockers found. +1 to go ahead and release.

Thanks!
Hiranya Abeyrathne
Software Engineer,

*WSO2, Inc. *