Hi all,

We need to differentiate the API Key from a normal JWT token. The API Key
is a simple JWT but when an API Key is provided we need to authenticate the
user as well.
For this purpose, we added the additional claim "apiKey" to the issuing
JWT. If it is present in the token, it will be recognized as an API Key.
I highly appreciate if you have any suggestions regarding this.

Thanks.