Hi Tharindu,

Currently we have the capability where an admin can link federated accounts
to local accounts using an admin services [1]. Does this mean that we are
going to not support this in the Rest APIs?

Recently we did a POC for a prospect where we had to load the account
mappings to the association table. Does that mean going forward we can only
do this by directly writing the mappings to the database using a JDBC
client? I would prefer if we can include this capability via Rest APIs, if
there is no strong reason not to support it.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-framework/pull/1591

Regards,
Johann.

--
*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby* | Associate Director/Solutions Architect |
WSO2 Inc.